Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dog Portrait Entries


I entered a Photography Assignment on the Pioneer Woman website. The assignment is for dog portraits. This is the photo I chose to enter yesterday.I realize Baby Girl is in this one, but it was so candid looking and captured both her spirit and Elwood's so completely. I love the lighting. It was during what is termed the "sweet light" of sundown yesterdayl. Yes, they are in the absolute center of our road. Luckily, we live in an area remote enough that this doesn't matter 98% of the time!



I plan on entering this portrait of Elwood today. It is during the same "sweet light" time. He's a handsome man, no?

Please let me know what you think of these. They are taken with a simple "point and shoot" Kodak camera. I don't have Photoshop, so obviously they are untouched. I'd love to know your opinions!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I love them both. And the sunlight from that time of day is amazing!

    ReplyDelete