Thursday, April 1, 2010

*Sigh*

I can really tell a difference in myself today. And I'm not sure what it means about me.


Yesterday and the day before I was totally motivated to get things done around here. I mean, I have worked outside like I haven't in maybe forever. I have been a better housekeeper and was happy doing it.


As I said in my last post, Sarge didn't come home for his weekly visit last night. Since then I have been in a massive funk. I am doing my housework, but it is taking me twice as long as necessary and I really just feel like going to bed and sleeping. I'm sensing depression looming, but isn't it a little silly?


Why should I be depressed because he didn't come home in the middle of the week? He will be home this weekend and it will be one of our adults only weekends. Our children will be with their other parents, so we will have time to be together and reconnect emotionally. We will have two whole days for "us".


But still. Ugh.


So, I see this tendency in myself and I want to be and do better. I will get up off this chair, stop belly-aching about this, and keep on keepin' on. I'll do it with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. I am praying to God for my mental health and to take the anger and depression away from me. I know He will take this from me.


I think I need to call or text my husband and tell him I love him.


The Sarge's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment