Friday, March 5, 2010

Things to Do:

Motivation.


I just ain't got it.


I don't know why; I'm not feeling blue.


My house needs the clutter from yesterday picked up. I have some laundry that needs doing. I want to have the house vacuumed and dusted before Sarge gets home for the weekend. I want and desire all these things.


As a SAHM, I know that these things are my career. I know these are my responsibilites. Here's the thing though - no partnership track or raise to motivate me. And Sarge certainly isn't going to fire me. He knows that his rank has nothing to do with my authority.


And yet, here I sit, typing. I've checked Facebook and played Bejeweled Blitz. I've checked Twitter and checked out links to neato new blogs my bloggity friends have recommended. I've read my favorite blogs. I've even entered a photo of my cat in The Pioneer Woman's current photo assignment. I've gotten things done.


Hey! I've gotten things done! I have been motivated today! And now, I think I will move on to my Household 6 responsibilities.


After all, the Army wife is nothing if not dutiful, punctual and committed to task.


Oooooh, but here's my picture for the contest:


Ok, now I'm gonna get to my housework!

Love y'all!

The Sarge's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment